Villa Santa Chiara
Where culture and nature meet
Villa Santa Chiara sits on the top of a hill dominating the stunning Tuscan landscape to the South and facing Siena’s ancient center to the North. Our guests can walk for 15 minutes to reach Piazza del Campo, where the Palio horse race is run, or leave the Villa’s free private parking and drive for one hour to visit places like Pienza, Montalcino, Montepulciano. Between a walk downtown and a trip to the countryside our guests at Villa Santa Chiara can relax by a private swimming pool, enjoy the shadow of century-old trees, stroll inside the property along 500 olive trees. At Villa Santa Chiara, a 17th century convent later transformed into a country mansion, nowadays a luxury resort with three holiday apartments, fully renovated in 2019, culture meets nature. Anna and her family will welcome you and help you discover Siena and its best-kept secrets. And if you feel like making it exclusive, you can rent the entire Villa for you, your family and friends!
Katheryn Winnick and her stay at Villa Santa Chiara
CREDIT: KATHERYN WINNICK'S INSTAGRAM STORY AT VILLA SANTA CHIARA
Lagertha in Siena
Katheryn Winnick at Villa Santa Chiara, Siena
Katheryn Winnick, the Canadian actress and influencer who became world-famous because of her starring as Lagertha in the TV series Vikings, spent a holiday in Siena.
Katheryn chose to stay for one week at Villa Santa Chiara: our facility is an ideal place for both relaxing in a gorgeous natural environment, and exploring the many beauties of Siena, and its region.
Katheryn told us she enjoyed her vacation at Villa Santa Chiara: we had a great time with her.
Discover our Holiday Apartments
make it exclusive
Rent the whole property for your holiday in Siena and enjoy the entire villa at your disposal
- Private gazebo, table, chairs and its own BBQ, light and electrical outlet (italian).
- Private outdoor lounge
- Swimming pool (towels available in the apartments). Private beach umbrella, deck chairs, beach beds.
- Hot tub (towels available in the apartments)
- Finnish sauna (towels available in the apartments)
- Table tennis (including bats and balls)
- Table football
- Family Friendly Apartments
- Equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Mosquito nets
- Toilet paper
- Welcome soaps and shampoo: natural olive oil products
- Hair dryer
- Magnifying Mirror
- Washing machine (liquid detergent included)
- Free Wi-fi access
- Cable 32inch TV
- Equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher (complete with dishwasher tablets)
- Microwave oven
- Electric cattle
- Mocha Coffee Maker
- Dishes Crockery
- Kitchen ware
- Soda Stream